Monday, November 27, 2006

Hangin With Bush

I had a dream last night that I was walking down a leafy tree lined street. There was an unruly mob going somewhere and I decided to have a look where they were going. Apparently it was an anti-war protest and they were going to the White House...

The mob gets there and crashed through the gates and proceeded inside. I took some stairs 'round the back to get inside as it seemed less crowded and ended up in a room face to face with GW. A good portion of the mob was there chanting about something or other, but not taking any notice that the object of their derision was right there...

I noticed that Barney was in the room and so was my mother-in-law... The best course of action seemed to be just to play with Barney. I was just thinking about telling GW just for the record that because I was playing with hid dog didn't mean I didn't think his policies were daft - but I woke up before I got around to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream in which the Sixties actually succeeded in all its hippie aspirations. Everything was made of wood or was organic, nothing was plastic. As a matter of fact, there was a dentist chair made of wood sitting out on a equally wooden deck.

It was as if the entire US was like Topanga Canyon.