Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dope Dental Bling

Sitting in the "chair" having my teeth scraped and being forced to listen to hist of the 70's seemed one of the most sadistic things possible - I had to keep myself from laughing at the absurdity of the situation with every terrible song that came on the overhead speaker. What cretin would enjoy listening to the Bee Gees lounging back in a dentist chair?

I'm sitting there trying to distract myself with some sort of thoughts and suddenly it comes to me. I'd heard something a week or so ago about the "posse" being yesterdays news and a sign of worn out has been-somebodies... Perhaps that's because the posse doesn't contain outlandishly useful persons distinguished from other posses... and I have the perfect thing. Prove yourself wealthy and an individual of means... So decadent, yet prudent and smart.... Get yourself a personal flosser!

Now, for one that is really flaunting the wealth, having a straight flosser in the posse is the ultimate. Someone that does nothing but carry dental floss in their pocket and gives the old pearlies a good flossing after every meal, every snack and sometimes just or the hell of it. Now, for those more practical, a personal dental hygienist on hand with a satchel of picks as well as floss and perhaps a battery operated polisher is the way to go...

Think about it - it might just be the way to show off your wealth, power and sense of self worth.

No comments: