Monday, April 09, 2007

Irritating TV - House & orifices...

Flipping through the channels, every now and then I let the clicker rest on House - It seems like a slightly above average show at times... One thing I have noticed however - and maybe it's just luck of the draw as I'm not a regular viewer - but almost every episode has someone bleeding from an orifice... and usually it's their anus. Sometimes it's the mouth and the anus. For all I know I just haven't been tuned in at the right time to see someone bleeding from the nose, ears, mouth and anus simultaneously... Does someone on the writing team have a fetish for bleeding orifices?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess if they were to bleed from the groin it'd be considered bad taste.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen anyone bleed from the eyes yet.
That would be fun.